Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. We are looking for an Finance & Administration professional to join our Hong Kong office.
- Take care of the finance and accounting matters for both our Hong Kong and Singapore entities, including but not limited to the followings
- Prepare invoices to clients, coordinate cash collection and payments to the various providers and staff
- Coordinate financial monthly accounting closures with the accounting firms (prepare documents and review accounting allocations with Global finance teams)
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax advisors and respond to queries with support of Global finance teams
- Prepare monthly cash report and report to Global finance teams
- Review, proceed or reject when necessary staff’s expenses reimbursement claims in accordance with internal policies
- Coordination for the preparation of statutory and legal documents
- Any other Finance related tasks assigned by the Group Deputy CFO and the local partner
- Monitor and manage office sundries supplies
- Coordinate with suppliers for office maintenance services and contract renewal issues for the company’s copiers, shredders, office cleaning, etc.
- Provide minimal team assistant support, e.g. make restaurant reservation, manage accommodation arrangement for Senior Management
- Another other administration related tasks as assigned by the CEO, Group COO and other Senior Management members
- Tertiary education or above in relevant disciplines
- Holders of relevant certificates in accounting would be advantageous
- Solid and hands-on work experience in Finance and Office Administration within an international work environment is necessary
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must
- Motivated, detail-minded, strong communications and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.