Senior Officer , Digital New Business
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
1.\tCapture requirements, perform analysis and facilitate enhancement to Underwriting Automation
2.\tDefine, analyze and document business rule changes and system enhancement requirements
3.\tParticipate in the planning & execution of user acceptance test
- Perform analysis on underwriting information and prepare recommendation for enhancement to increase straight-thru decision
- Define business requirements, rule specification and document all required functional requirements for system implementation and operation
- Assist team lead & business users to define system testing scope and scenarios, prepare test cases and expected outcomes
- Monitor & execute user acceptance test and furnish the testing results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
- Support production issue study and fix arrangement with IT.
- Degree holder in any discipline with 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of insurance industry, business operation and underwriting automation/process streamlining is preferable
- Strong analytical, presentation and problem-solving capability
- Good inter-personal and communication skill
- Ability to multi-task within tight project schedule
- Familiar with Microsoft software, including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio