Senior Operation Manager, Hong Kong / Macau
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
Our client is leading Chinese Bank with strong market presence in Hong Kong. With the company expansion, we are currently seeking for a Operation Manager to be station in Hong Kong / Macau .
As the Seinor Operation Manager, you will be assisting the Branch Manager on the daily operation, and responsible for the followings:
- Develop and implement the work flow, to ensure the business to be completed with efficiency, accuracy and in line with compliance.
- Improve the operations workflow, carry out system enhancement and reduce the operational risk, improve production efficiency and promote the sustainable development for the team.
- Implement work objectives and constantly improve the quality of the team.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent in Finance, Business or Banking related disciplines.
- At least 8 years in operations related to settlement and clearing with 3 years or above in managerial experience.
- Previous work experience in Retail or SME banking is a plus
- Sound knowledge in legal and compliance requirements, financial infrastructure, accounting and risk management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (including both Cantonese and Mandarin).
For more information please contact Wendy Tsang via +852 2842 7162 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.