Our client is a strong multi-national hedge fund with global existence, currently looking to hire a Senior Operations to join them. This person will lead several enhancement projects as well as carry out day-to-day tasks. Overseas candidates welcome.
- Responsible for operational maintenance of prime brokerage, equity swap, cash & futures equities for the Asian regions
- Work with other offices and operations support to resolve any open issues
- Operations supported include trade, position reconciliation, corporate action, securities loan & fund.
- Liaise with both internal and external teams for projects' execution
- Build relationships with the market brokers and other prime brokers
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of solid experience in equities operations
- Good understanding of Prime Brokerage, asian settlement, securities lending
- Proven experiences on leading process enhancement project
- Knowledge of Equity operations
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Strong understanding on operational platform, Omgeo CTM, MarkitWire, DTCC etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English & Mandarin
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Motivated, self-starter, with ability to multi-task and work independently.
To apply, please send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks!