Senior Operations Manager (Anti-Fraud)
- Implement the agreed strategy to suitably mitigate threats, protective deficiencies and perceived security risks;
- Provide professional advice on all aspects of security protection;
- Provide onsite security support in exceptional circumstances with potential security impacts on the Bank such as public processions, protests and persons with outrageous manner;
- Conduct security assessment and review;
- Oversee the performance of security personnel supplied by the Bank's security vendors;
- Work closely with the Bank's Corporate Security and other functions to enhance security effectiveness and efficiency;
- Support other teams in the Anti-Fraud Management Division as necessary;
- Maintain close liaison with the Police and other relevant authorities; and
- Any other duties as directed by the line manager or the management.
- University Degree holder.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in bank with at least 5 years of managerial experience; or at least 10 years working experience in law enforcement agencies with supervisory experience
- Management capacity, self-initiated, analytical-minded, and able to handle multi-tasks under tight schedule
- Be a good team-player, proactive and self-motivated
- Able to work independently with good sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office