Senior Operations Officer (Network Security)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 14 Apr 18 2018-04-14
A newly created regional role has arisen within one of Hong Kong’s leading financial services companies. As a result of increasing investment in mobile and IoT technology throughout the business, this role will be responsible for working as part of a global team providing engineering, configuration and on-going security expertise around firewall, IDS and web proxy systems.
WHAT will I be doing?
- Become the regional system expert for network security – advising on all matters related to firewalls, web proxy, intrusion detection systems and malware protection systems.
- Work closely with regional counterparts to understand business data and security requirements and translate requirements into precise technical solutions
- Write concise system specifications and technical documentations
- Oversee day to day operations for all APAC local entities
WHO is right for this role?
- 5 years+ hands-on setup, configuration and support experience with firewall, IDS/IPS, anti-DDOS, DLP and other technologies
- Solid understanding of ITIL and ISO 27000 processes
- Solid communication skills with experience working with remote teams
- Experience with Cisco, McAfee, Juniper and Checkpoint technologies would be a definite advantage
WHY should I apply?
- Regional role within international financial services company – no industry experience needed
- Work with the latest security platforms supporting Big Data, IoT and Mobile projects
- Be a part of an industry leader offering a structured career path and an exceptional training program
- Flexible working environment and benefits
HOW do I apply?
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jonathan Gibbon on +852 3907 0744.