Senior Partnerships Asia Pacific Manager - HSBC Life
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC. Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Partnerships Asia Pacific Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Working with local partners and internal counterparts, for example product, distribution, operations to implement sales or revenue growth plans and to ensure delivery of Annual Operating Plan targets
- Sharing best practices from across the region and globally
- Day to Day Management of partners on a regional basis
- Participate in the appropriate Country Steering Committees and Regional Steering Committees
- Manage the RSC agenda and to be accountable for action items
- Support the execution of the IPTOM
- Continually seek best practices in bancassurance and to work with local teams to implement
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Proven experience and knowledge of the insurance industry, in particular product and distribution development in a bancassurance environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams, and the ability to influence peers
- Results focused, strong orientation to business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.