Senior People Management Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior People Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Plan and manage staff resources in the network, and drive staff development and succession planning
- Recommend innovative suggestions to recruit staff and review the recruitment process to ensure staff recruitment meets business needs
- Provide advice, consultancy service and effective support to Division Directors and Branch Managers in planning and resolving of resources and staff issues
- Manage license control and registration issues
- Develop, motivate and challenge through leadership methods
- Lead the team and ensure smooth and effective operations in reaching pre determined benchmarks and objectives
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement Group Compliance Policy, maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likely of occurring
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree or relevant post graduate qualification
- Extensive experience with in depth understanding and experience in the financial or banking sector and branch management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated, with proven ability to lead a team, set stretch goals and the ability to deliver results with courage and tenacity
- Strong management planning with coaching capabilities, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008WPA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited