Top-tier Chinese asset management firm; With 8 years of experience or above in relevant field; Managing Portfolios of fixed income products including RMB and USD Bonds.
- Manage Investment Portfolio in USD fixed income products, covering high yield and investment grade covering Asia pacific or other Emerging markets;
- Closely monitor the performance of assigned investment portfolios to ensure the investment objectives are achieved;
- Work closely with analysts and other investment managers to generate investment ideas and make investment decision;
- Participate in fund marketing, product development when necessary;
- Implement investment policy, strategy and research;
- Other AD hoc to meet sales targets assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With at least 8 years' proven fund management experience especially in fixed income products including RMB and USD Bonds;
- Strong business network;
- Presentable, result-driven with strong initiative and drive to succeed;
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary.