Our Client is a financial institution. Its business area includes, but not limited to: securities brokerage (underwriting, placement, etc) futures, forex, investment advisory, asset management, precious metals, PE projects and fintech products.
- Actively manage equities and fixed income investment portfolio;
- Formulate and implement investment policy, strategy and asset allocation;
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the fund’s investment objectives;
- Acts as a lead portfolio manager relative to all investment systems including investment performance tracking, modeling, research and Bloomberg system;
- Responsible for leading and maintaining investment team, delegate assignments and distribute workload to other team members;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 6-10 years portfolio management or/ and propriety trading experience gained from a buy-side firm for Equities and fixed income investment;
- Proven track record in managing equities and fixed income investment portfolio;
- Strong business network;
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with good communication skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).