Our client is a Fortune 500 and an award-winning global risk and payments technology provider, they offer cutting edge risk solutions to the financial service sectors in over 115 countries. They have topped the Global Risk Technology awards for the past consecutive years.
Our client is publicly listed on Nasdaq with a global presence of over 30k employees across America, Europe and ASIA.
We are now helping them find a seasoned Presales/Implementation consultant in Hong Kong covering HK, Singapore and Taiwan.
Employees here are valued and rewarded generously with great benefits, fantastic earnings and career opportunities!
- 5 to 8 years technical software Presales experience, and/or implementation experience
- At least 3 years management experience within a technical field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Excellent knowledge of the Risk and Compliance ecosystem services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
- Conducts discovery meetings to collect, clarify and document technical and business requirements during the sales cycle.
- Provides demonstration and business development support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- English is a pre-requisite, local languages are very advantageous.