Our client is a large multi-national insurance firm who are currently seeking a seasoned Product Manager who will be the at the driver seat of a quality customer engagement experience journey, focused on delivering more value to the customers, delighting them with the product and service. Ideally, they are looking for someone who has proven experience overseeing and devising a clear strategy and a product roadmap, launching strategic regional initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in communicating with various stakeholders executing Agile in an enterprise wide environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Own and develop the product vision and roadmap for high-visibility products that enable all channels and customer segments be maximized to drive value for the company.
- Curate and own the Quality Engagement thought leadership and strategy across the enterprise, identifying opportunities to build on existing engagement models and create deeper connection with a wider view of customer behavior, including: repurchase, loyalty, affinity, utility and brand promotion. Ensure regular monitoring of available engagement data to drive insights and business decisions
- Define product requirements and manage these requirements from ideation to roadmap to launch.
- Work closely with product managers, customer support, professional services, and sales to deliver features that are finely tuned to drive customer business value.
- Responsible in the end to end marketing effectiveness tracking to enable close to real time optimization
- Manages engagement goals and leads teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, dependencies, and action items.
- Hold internal and external teams accountable, redirect when needed, and manage customer expectations throughout the engagement.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Have at least 15 years of experience as an effective product engagement manager or product manager
- Proven experience on a regional project implementation, ideally within a matrixed environment and managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, resolve conflicts and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
- Experience within insurance industry is a big plus
- Excellent written and oral English communication is a must
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Product Manager” in the subject line.