Senior Product Management Manager (Asset Management)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng Investment Management Limited - Product Management and Fund Wholesale Business Department
Hang Seng Investment Management Limited (HSVM) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited (the “Bank”), the largest locally incorporated bank in Hong Kong and the principal member of the HSBC Group, founded in 1993.
HSVM is one of Hong Kong's leading local index funds and exchange traded funds (ETF) providers. HSVM provides investment management services to the Bank and the Bank’s customers and has extensive experience in managing index-tracking funds, retirement funds, institutional accounts and private client portfolios. In particular, it has expertise in managing funds related to the Mainland and Hong Kong markets; a local pioneer in index fund development – launched its first index fund available to retail investors in Hong Kong in 1995. In addition, HSVM is the first mover in response to the market trend and cross-border initiatives, it launched funds investing directly in the Mainland market through the qualified foreign institutional investor (QFII) regime since 2003, an Renminbi qualified foreign institutional investor exchange traded fund (RQFII ETF) launched in 2013, and also the first batch of Mutual Recognition of Funds approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission in 2015.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Product Management Manager.
- Manage the existing fund range including ETFs to ensure that they are kept up-to-date and meet the needs of their investors, adhere to all regulatory requirements and remain as market competitive products
- Manage product related initiatives covering fund closures, fund mergers and fund corporate actions
- Support the development of new business for the ETFs
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and assess the implications on funds
- Drive and support required changes to the fund operating model
- Collaborate with colleagues in senior management, sales, investment management and other teams across the company
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum 10 years of asset management experience with exposure in investment funds product management
- Deep understanding of fund accounting, fund operation, taxation, and regulation related to collective investment scheme
- Understanding of the asset management industry in China is a key advantage
- Proven ability to organize, prioritise multiple tasks and lead the team to successfully deliver tasks and meet deadlines
- A great relationship-builder, across all levels of seniority and all types of team
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.