Senior Product Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- This role is responsible for managing Global Trade Receivables Finance products for Hong Kong
- Lead commercialization plans for new or enhanced products
- Manage the product financials including revenues, costs and other key indicators.
- Control the implementing the relevant product governance policy,
- Proactively leading and supporting product development initiatives including deployment of new platforms and E-Channel functionality
- Provide product expertise to stakeholders across the region
- Implement new products to meet market needs.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Significant relevant commercial banking or trade and supply chain exposure
- Relevant experience that includes product management
- Managerial experience preferably gained in a foreign financial institution
- Proven ability to use analytics to evaluate the performance of the products
- Strong experience in commercializing product propositions
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written. Proficiency in Mandarin is desirable
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ARWW
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited