Senior Product Manager PB
You will be a member of team of 6 product specialists in Hong Kong further to being passionate about enabling the mandate business for assigned markets' coverage (tentatively China Relationship Managers) and assigned expertise coverage (tentatively Fixed Income & Balanced mandates).
It will involve collaborating with Portfolio Managers, Investment Consultants and Relationship Managers to acquire and retain discretionary and advisory mandates. You will also be part of the process for delivering the overall mandate platform, preparing proposal and review materials, writing portfolio commentaries, and ensuring a positive and effective relationships with client experience to both internal and external partners.
- You will deliver the mandated platform in collaboration with products COO.
- Deliver proposals and review materials customized for clients
- Write regular portfolio commentaries on key strategies
- Prepare contractual agreements and investment profiles for new mandate accounts
- Participate in broad impact activities including Focus solutions event, weekly investment meetings and country team sales meetings for Mandate Solutions
- Conduct training sessions for Relationship Managers to enable them on formalities and handling related to sales and aftersales of Mandate Solutions
- Participate in various projects to drive the development of the business
- Ensure that all the investment activities carried out to make sure to comply requirements of the firm
- 8 - 10 years' of equivalent work experience in financial markets, in a role akin to product advisory or portfolio management.
- Possess an academic background in Finance/Investments or related discipline.
- Proficient knowledge of financial markets and investment management.
- Excellent presentation skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong command of written English and Mandarin/Cantonese as this role requires servicing clients within the region.
- Solid grasp of PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Bloomberg.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, team spirit, and a "can do" attitude