Background: My client, headquartered in US, is a top-tier, Fortune 500 cloud based provider of financial services technology solutions to private equity, hedge funds, mutual funds and other investment management firms. They are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end project activities with distinct deliverables, budget planning and resources allocation.
- Implement strategy, business objectives, customer requests, performance and operational enhancements.
- Act as a recognized project owner to provide precise project consultations to the team and clients
- Understand customer’s needs to identify client objectives, present corresponding solution and promote the added-value to clients via solution demonstration and implementation
- Contribute to delivery management and develop close partnership with cross country teams
- Work closely with front-line and sales team in delivering solution expansion, proof of concept, proof of values and solution implementation
- 7-10+ years of working experience in Project Management with business domain lies in complex enterprise level software applications or financial technology solution for Portfolio Management, Fund Accounting, Prime Broker or OMS is a plus.
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
- Knowledge in Cloud, MS Windows, SQL, UNIX, data integration, data conversions will be a plus, but not mandatory
- Candidates who previously worked at Financial Services Solution Vendor, Custodian Bank or other related industry are preferred
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Excellent in speaking English and Chinese
- A Prince II or PMP or equivalent is desired
- Holds a Master/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Economics, or other relevant discipline
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly and submit with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.