Senior Project Manager - Global Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Project Manager.
In this role, you will
- Analytical expertise in operational and business change requirements
- Ability to clearly articulate the project scope, manage/interpret the deliverables and translate theory into practical business solutions
- Write Terms of Reference, Business Requirement Document
- Draft Project Plans, and manage deliverables as per the plan
- Manage multiple work streams with competing priorities
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University or solid years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to work accurately within tight timescales and interact well within a team environment
- Good written or verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts and issues, manage or interpret the deliverables, and translate theory into practical business solutions
- Previous experience of working and delivering within a complex global organisation
- Good understanding of financial market data across all asset classes and major providers
- Micro Soft PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills required
- The role requires an individual who is Goal orientated, commercially minded, customer and results focused
- Confidence and track record in building solid working relationships with key stakeholders, securing project resources or priorities from them through persuasion and influence
- Self starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and who can influence and motivate people around them.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TZK
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited