Senior Project Manager, European Corp & Investment Bank
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, an european Corporate and Investment Bank is seeking a high calibre project manager to join their Capital market change management team. You will be helping the Business units within Capital market to give your expertises on delivering high profies projects.
- Assess the feasibility and identify the setup along with the appropriate level of controls from an ITO and Finance perspective to support exceptional transaction or new activities
- Design and document processes for different areas and teams (Front Office, Operations, Finance)
- Manage key Capital Markets projects, bringing them to a successful conclusion
- Contribute to the Projects monitoring and reporting standards through regular information update of relevant repository tools and templates
- Participate in the ITO and business transformation within capital market
- Identify new area for Process re-engineering, Process & systems standardization & re-alignment, and business development support and enabling.
- Represent and protect the interests of ITO.
- provide your opinon to senior stakeholder on change management solutions
- Assist on cross function projects
- Contribute to idea generation on new products; processes
- Minimize operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by implementing sufficient regular controls, by measuring operational risk and taking actions to maintain it at an acceptable level.
- Ensure appropriate escalation to management and complianceas soon as an issue remains unsolved beyond and above your remit.
- Bachelor Degree with PMP or lean six sigma a plus
- Years of Project management experience with minimum of 5 years in Capital market
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovate and manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player with client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Asia regional focus; experience with cross platform / process project
- Fluent in spoken and written English
For a confidential inquiry, please reach out to Louis Fan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.