Senior Proposition Manager (Life Insurance, Banking)
- 70-100,000 HKD per month + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluemont Consulting
- 12 Nov 18
This leading and Global Bank are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join their team as Senior Proposition Manager.
- Build and roll out a customer centric product proposition development framework applying insurance applicable human center design techniques
- Work closely with the insurance marketing team and customer insights team to identify appropriate customer research required for product development
- Design and lead proposition design workshop
- Develop best practice and guidelines on customer centric product development framework
- Provide effective training for countries in Asia to fully adopt the framework
- Support the Head of Proposition Development on the delivery of strategic proposition development on key customer segments, channels and specific needs
- For Bancassurance channel, support the Head of Insurance Development to ensure propositions developed are customer centric and are providing strong alignment with business proposition
- Work closely with the product strategy and design team to ensure that local proposition development is in line with global insurance product strategy, proposition proposed can be implemented satisfying the internal guidelines for customers, shareholders and distributors
- Provide product support for non bank channels such as working closely with Digital team and product strategy team to develop digital propositions
- Graduate or equivalent
- Qualified actuary or deep relevant product development and marketing experience.
- Life Insurance Product development experience only will still be considered
- Direct hands on experience of bancassurance or other advised channels.
- International experience preferably including emerging markets.
- Advanced presentation and planning skills.
- Ability to interact at Executive, Chief Executive Officer and Board level.
- Foreign language skills, such as Putonghua, French and Spanish is preferred.