Fidelity Workplace Investing business has served HK ORSO schemes since 1988 and we extended our retirement product offerings to cover MPF in 2000.
Fidelity Workplace Investing business has served HK ORSO schemes since 1988 and we extended our retirement product offerings to cover MPF in 2000. Today we are the largest investment manager of ORSO member choice defined contribution schemes in HK and among the top MPF providers by assets under management with over 300k member accounts. The mission of the business is to build lifetime relationships with our DC members by evolving our services to a market leading position.
Fidelity Personal Investing business offers access and personalized investment guidance to mass affluent individual investors on about 200 in-house Fidelity and 3rd party funds via FundsNetworkTM in Hong Kong. Clients can manage their investments and accounts online, over the phone/face-to-face with a professionally trained team.
Purpose of your role
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving transformation in the business, processes and user journey critical to both short-term and long-term objectives of the Workplace & Personal Investing business. This person will be part of a core team accountable for designing, driving and delivering differentiated propositions and operational efficiency to deepen the overall engagement with our end clients.
- Analyze and identify transformation opportunities on business process to improve customer experience and operation efficiency
- Understand business or client problems and translate them into business requirements, based on meaningful insights that improve the overall customer experience. Maintain and prioritize the change roadmap
- Act as the subject matter expert or product owner for project and initiatives with strong CRM focus
- Stay abreast of industry & regulatory trends and Fidelity's global capability. Leverage internal and external capabilities in driving solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in Digital, Marketing, Technology, Operations, Oversight teams as well as external vendors if relevant, across Asia and Europe
- Identify and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success of propositions and initiatives
- Manage project rollout and maintain an integrated global and local product deployment framework
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 7-10 years of experience in business analysis and customer engagement. Experience in financial industry and direct-to-retail CRM would be highly desirable
- Proven track record in transformation initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Attention to details and a high level of accuracy is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in oral and written English and Cantonese; Mandarin language a plus