Senior Regional Manager - Secured Credit Control Services
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 14 Jul 18 2018-07-14
A Global Bank is currently looking for a Senior Regional Manager - secured credit control services to join their team.
- Global Bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Highly Regarded Corporate Culture
- Responsible for making sure that the systems and processes throughout the mortgage life cycle aligns with global standard and fit for purpose of the market in producing efficient operations, with strong risk controls
- Support stakeholder management across the organization to ensure credit control operations are well prepared to support growth
- Responsible for driving major global regional business change programs for mortgages in systematic manner
- Lead remediation actions and targeted working groups to resolve major business issues.
- Be the regional subject matter on mortgage collections, underwriting, credit bureau, systems and processes for the credit control services
- Bachelor's degree in Business, finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking and financial sector with legal, risk management, debt recoveries and collections system.
- Solid experience in debt recoveries and collection systems
- Ability to work under pressure and to achieve deadlines
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cosmo Chau on +852 2833 4113 for more information.