Senior Relationship Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
An US Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager in Hong Kong to manage large corporation accounts across HK, Macau, TW, South China
- US Financial Institution
- Large Corporate Account Manager
- Attractive Compensation
- An experienced Relationship Management professional is required to lead the relationships within the Corporate and Infrastructure portfolios for South China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.
- The role is also required to manage relationships with key intermediary partners in Asia Pacific, primarily Hong Kong.
- This person is responsible for building new business opportunities with potential new customers as well as ongoing management of our largest existing clients, by delivering a sophisticated value proposition, strategically targeted outreach program, and outstanding service.
- The position requires a dynamic individual with strong experience in the Asian financial markets, particularly in Greater China.
- Key to success in the role will be outstanding communication and presentation skills, the ability to sustain a consistently strong and strategically targeted outreach program, the ability to prioritise and manage multiple demands, and the ability to balance the commercial, legal and compliance aspects of the job.
- The individual will be capable of leading effective engagement at senior level both internally and externally, and display a natural strategic acumen that will support strong market position in both the short and long terms.
- An in-depth understanding of the international capital markets is essential, as is the ability to successfully cultivate a broad contact network across a large region.
- Minimum of Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the financial services industry, and recent relevant domestic experience is required.
- Strong contact network within the Greater China corporates and DCM sectors.
- Demonstrable business development experience, and strong influencing, planning and presentation skills.
- Management experience and some exposure to credit analysis will be an advantage.
- Must fluent in English and Mandarin