Senior Relationship Manager (China Market)
- Market Rate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
VP position based in Hong Kong to cover China clients
Maintain and enhance existing client relationships and identify and explore sales and business opportunities
Work with various departments to ensure that high standard operational servicing is maintained and that SSgA is seen as the first class institutional product and service provider.
- Coordinate with various departments for new business take on and day-to-day servicing of clients
- Proactive with regular client contacts and manage on-going relationship
- Work closely with product specialist/portfolio managers to facilitate new products/services to clients
- Work closely with internal counsel to draft investment management agreements and legal requirement for local regulators
- Provide guidance and supervision to junior staffs
- Work with mid and back office departments on projects to increase efficiency of internal process
- University graduate in business, finance, economics or a related discipline
- 5 to 7 years experience with financial firms, regulators or investment consulting firms
- Self-starter and fast learner, excellent interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight delivery deadlines
- Flexible and positive attitude to work
- Detail oriented and strong team work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Native Mandarin is preferred and fluent English
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word