The job incumbent will be responsible for customer relationships establishment and banking products strategies implementation.
- Establish and strengthen the relationships with high net worth customers;
- Identify and fulfill clients’ needs by providing thorough financial analysis;
- Initiate and implement strategies to promote a full range of retail banking products through a proactive and professional approach in achieving the business sales targets of the bank.
- Drive and grow the insurance business, and be familiarize with all Insurance products and related sales process and be aware of any information update from time to time;
- Keep abreast of product and regulatory update so as to align sales direction with the company’s overall business strategy;
- Work closely with RMs in Corporate Banking to get them familiarize with all product related information, sales process and regulatory requirement on selling Insurance business from time to time;
- Enhance Insurance product selling and objection handling skills, and to accompany other frontline staff to attend meetings when required;
- Ensure all Insurance selling processes comply with internal control procedures and regulatory requirements;
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Department Head.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration, Economic or related disciplines;
- Possesses professional qualifications either as a license holder of HKMA/SFC or passed related examinations of HKSI and be able to be registered as Securities Dealing staff;
- Qualified with IIQE paper 1 and 3;
- Minimum 5-8 years' solid experience in handling insurance related business;
- Strong knowledge in regulator's requirements and regulated activities;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department by email.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.