Senior Research Analyst - Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Our client is a provider of financial news and information globally, specializing in fixed income. We are looking for a candidate who can develop and produce research reports on high yield and distressed Asian credits. The position will be mainly focused on identifying and analyzing the high yield and distressed credit situations for the benefit of their global subscriber base in the buyside, legal and financial advisory communities.
- Publishing fundamental credit research and ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for publishing a minimum number of research reports on a monthly basis.
- Minimum of four years’ experience with fundamental credit analysis or similar background such as sellside equity research.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of company financial statements.
- The candidate must have the ability to sift through large volumes of information in order to extract relevant details.
- Action oriented: The ideal candidate must demonstrate a results-oriented attitude, and also be able to work collaboratively with a dynamic team of journalists.
- Detail oriented and diligence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin a must