Our client is a leading intelligent knowledge & consultation platform provider, seeking for a research & client relations professional to join their team based in HK.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for decoding client needs and fulfilling research requests
- Search and develop relationships with topic experts; engage, qualify, and recruit these professionals into the Councils
- Facilitate interactions between clients and Council members, provide support and follow through the whole cycle of each project from end to end
- Coordinate interactions in various forms including telephone consultations, live meetings, or virtual events
- Involve in the development of client base by engaging and growing relationships with leading credit investment professionals across the region
- Collaborate closely with our Sales & BD team and other research professionals for delivering top tier customized products to clients
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously on daily base
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 2 to 5 years of experience in research, public relations, expert networking, background check or relevant roles
- Sound knowledge of particular industries and familiar with the regional market and situations
- Proficient in English and Mandarin is a MUST; fluency in other Asian language is a plus, such as Korean
- Proven track record of research, professional networking, project/product management or negotiation
- Working experience in Private Equity is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details, multi-tasking, and ability to drive high level of accuracy and efficiency.
Please contact Gap Cheung at +852 3952 7205 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000004482 to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.