• Responsible for designing and implementing suitable risk management processes and procedures, along with the application of appropriate risk tolerances for each product and mandate. • Assist COO oversight of Risk Management processes across the firm’s APAC based portfolios and products across all asset classes. • Report to senior management committees and fund boards on all risk matters. • Frequent interaction with clients and senior stakeholders will require the candidate to have strong communication skills and be able to communicate on risk matters at all levels.
- Responsible for all risk matters related to the firm such as investment risk, operational risk, credit and liquidity risk
- Ensure that suitable risk management policies and procedures are in place.
- Responsible for designing and ongoing development of the Investment Risk Analytical platform.
- Implementing suitable risk models and a robust risk management framework.
- Ensuring that all supported products and mandates adhere to internal investment risk guidelines.
- Report to senior management committees and fund boards on current and emerging risk issues.
- Developing strong relationships with internal senior stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider business with quantitative analysis and providing value adding insights.
- Assisting the promotion of a strong risk aware culture.
- Have a degree from a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics/Financial Mathematics/Engineering etc.
- In-depth subject matter understanding of financial instruments and portfolio construction across asset classes.
- Extensive Investment Risk experience – covering multiple Asset Classes: Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset, Commodities and Solutions.
- Ideally seeking candidates with at least 10 years of working experience and at least 5 years of Investment Risk Experience in Asset Management.
- Strong communication skills: ability to discuss risk management with investors and other relevant third parties.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory codes relating to mutual funds in both the Hong Kong and Singapore Jurisdictions.
- Have the ability to liaise and effectively collaborate with colleagues across multiple jurisdictions.
- Need to be proficient in Chinese and English Languages.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred