Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior Risk & Compliance Manager - Section Head (Job ID: 3197)
- To plan, organise, lead and control the activities of Risk & Compliance Section
- To oversee the compliance matters related to the operations of pension and trust businesses and ensuring all compliance monitoring and control measures are devised properly
- To take up the 2nd line of defence responsibilities to oversee, monitor and facilitate the implementation of effective risk management practices
- To ensure that the operations of pension and trust businesses comply with the applicable legislation, rules and guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities
- To report to the relevant regulators, the Central Compliance Department and/ or the Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Department of the Bank on any events of significant nature
- To monitor the rectification action taken for rectifying any breach
- To constantly observe the changes in the legislation affecting the operations of pension and trust businesses
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Accounting, Law, Finance or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in audit or compliance field, with at least 5 years in supervisory.
- Strong technical knowledge of the operations of pension and trust businesses
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements including but not limited to pension and trust, AML, CRS and FATCA
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable.
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3197&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.