Senior Sales Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Senior Sales Manager
FIS is seeking a proven sales professional with a demonstrated track record successfully selling premier software and services.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong relationships and negotiation skills. The FIS Sales Manager is responsible for owning the client relationship, increasing revenue and profit within assigned territory.
In today's volatile marketplace, efficient management of cash flow is a key driver for success. A holistic view of the Receivables, Treasury and Payments functions will help corporations mitigate risk and optimize liquidity.
FIS's AvantGard's solution suite provides a corporation with a single view of cash and risk which can then optimize businesses processes for improved management of credit risk, collections, cash management, treasury management and payments processing. By fostering collaboration between suppliers, buyers, banks, and trading partners, organizations can improve the flow of data across the corporation.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to new customers and expanding options to existing accounts
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
- Designing/implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within the corporate customers
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- Conducting business in a profitable, ethical manner
- Prior experience selling enterprise deals to executive-level positions.
- Prior experience selling into corporations
- Knowledge in treasury market is a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of software sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or similar; accounting background a plus
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory highly preferred
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel within assigned region