Senior Sales Support Officer - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Sales Support Officer.
In this role, you will
- Responsible to support the administration for the sales support team for the Mandatory Provident Funds business production and retention study
- Provide performance support to sales and servicing team by producing sales and servicing teams activities and productivity reports
- Generate different dimension and scope of Management Information reports in a timely & accurately
- Extract data and analysis for the business performance
- Support the ad hoc project and related tasks
- To assist the line manager in reviewing and designing the workflow, process and documentation on the extraction and calculation of production and Management Information Report
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Diploma or Degree holder or equivalent
- Knowledge of Mandatory Provident Funds is preferable
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self motivated, work independent and able to learn quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot table and Access is an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZRJ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited