Senior Security Specialist
- Basic Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
To cope with our ever-growing business needs, we are looking for candidates with solid experience in Cyber Security in the Fin-Tech industry.
- Responsible for security management and control of security landscape
- Develop and manage security architecture and standard with policy & procedure
- Manage security risk analysis, assessment and security related incident
- Ensure on-going monitoring, alert and reporting are in place with continuous review and improvement.
- Promote IT security awareness and reporting in compliance with group security polic
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Holder of CISSP, CEH or other security certificates will be an advantage
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably in financial industry
- Hands on experience in Cisco AMP/ThreadGrid/ISE, ForcePoint, IBM Qradar, Imperva WAF, Vulnerability management, Penetration testing, APT and SOC
- Strong technical knowledge on network architecture, DR/HA, OS(Windows & Linux) and VM
- Experience in managing End of life support cycle with recommendation & budget plan.
- Team player with analytical, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills & able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua