Senior Solution Architect
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Sep 17
Do you know what it takes to be an architect, only your structures are virtual? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Work closely with WM CTOs to ensure solutions developed for China conform to technical roadmaps, architectural patterns and development practices
- Work with Business Analysts/Project Managers to ensure projects/implementations meet the Bank's technical requirements and standards and to advise on architecture and approach
- Work with Program Manager and Risk and C&ORC departments to ensure technical risks and issues across the program are managed and tracked
- Work with Service & Product Managers to ensure the Bank's inventories are accurate and kept up-to-date with respect to China projects
- Work with vendors to ensure accurate Solution Architecture Documents are produced for each implementation and remediate any gaps between vendor products and Bank requirements
- Provide guidance to Local IT team in Beijing on best practice around software development
- Document best practices and technical information on the program
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working on the China Core Banking program within APAC Wealth Management IT, Hong Kong. We are a regional team spread across Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Beijing. The role requires participation with our team members across those regions.
Your experience and skills
- Experience of software development lifecycle
- Experience of security related topics such as two-factor authentication, cryptographic algorithms, certificates and TLS
- Experience of project management tools such as Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Experience of source control systems such as Subversion and Git
Great if you have
- Experience of architecting regional core banking deployments
- Mandarin language ability
- A proven team player able to work in a collaborative way across business units, teams and regions
- Self-motivated and are able to progress tasks with autonomy and integrity, you challenge when appropriate
- Fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.