Our client, one of Hong Kong's largest Blue-Chip Enterprises, are currently undergoing an extremely large greenfield program of work, to provide high quality end-to-end business application solutions. As part of this, they are currently looking for a highly technical and experienced Solutions Architect, with both data warehouse and data lake design/implementation experience. The selected candidate will be designing a new data platform, and selecting and managing vendors to build and implement it.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the development of the platform architecture, including the review of possible vendors, whilst making sure designs are compliant to the established architecture.
- Be responsible in delivering the architectural solution at an enterprise scale. This is end-to-end solutions including technology and vendor selections.
- Play the lead in reviews of system designs.
- Provide high level consultancy/advice to the various management and technical teams, to assist in decision-making.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality modern data solutions through multiple collaborations with multiple internal and external teams.
- Play a key role in enabling a platform to incorporate BI tools and machine learning to better use the data.
Requirements of the Role:
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment, with proven experience working on enterprise data platforms/systems.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and data-heavy applications ideal.
- Knowledge and understanding in Python programming, SAS, Tableau, Informatica, Talend, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka.
- Have excellent knowledge of SDLC within a large Enterprise (from concept to deployment and support) across multiple methodologies (Agile and waterfall) with ability to apply these
- Proficiency in English mandatory
If interested in discussing further, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Line “Solutions Architect”.