We are seeking a mid-/senior-level financial controller with hedge fund services and/or middle office experience to join our dynamic team.
- Preparation and review of financial reports to internal and external parties
- Provide information to regulatory bodies when requests
- Co-ordinate submission of financial reports from other business units for consolidation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial information to Group office
- Liaise with external auditor and tax representatives for the preparation of statutory financial reports and tax filing
- Liaise with different departments to gather information for budgeting and reporting purpose
- Perform ad hoc tasks when requested
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines from recognized university
- 3-5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Working experience on financial reporting / audit and group consolidation
- Prior audit exposure as senior role in big 4 is an advantage
- Technical skills (VBA, Python, SQL) would be a plus
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A team player and ability of well-organized
- Able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking