Senior Support Analyst - Equities (OMS/EMS)
- HKD40000 - HKD60000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client isrenowened financial institution with multiple offices across the world. They are looking for a strong L1/L2 front office trade support candidate to joined their international team.
The role will require the candidate to have strong knowledge of working in a front office environment, with strong knowledge of Equities, excellent Shell/Perl scripting skills and strong communication skills.
- Provide L1/L2 application support across APAC for in-house trading applications (OMS, EMS, high-touch, low-touch)
- Communicate and support traders directly with any technical/functional support
- Be the subject matter expert in the related systems and the regional markets
- Liase with in house development teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements
- Contribute to the improvement of working procedures and systems
- Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the trading platform
- Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Computer Science Degree or similar
- Experience in a front office facing application support experience is a must
- Experience working directly with traders, sales is a must
- Excellent knowledge of equities preferred
- Strong technical hands on experience writing scripts (Perl/Shell/Python)
- Experience supporting OMS/EMS systems
- Knowledge of Exchange or Fix Connectivity is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle/Sybase?PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an opportunity to contribute to the latest projects in an established, stable financial institution that is able to offer a highly competitive package and excellent working environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shyra Kamarudin on +852 3907 3975.