Senior System Administration Manager (Cloud)
- Design, build and maintain system infrastructure using cloud and virtualization standard and technique.
- Define end-to-end cloud and virtualization infrastructure strategy, standard and process.
- Provide 24x7 supports for cloud infrastructure system.
- Responsible for supporting cloud daily operation maintenance.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Good knowledge and strong understanding of any Cloud platform with experience in major areas like compute, storage, backup & recovery, etc..
- Familiar with ansible and open-standard cloud techniques on deploying cloud and virtualization infrastructure is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise distributed cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS enterprise cloud computing architectures, technology, and applications.
- 6+ years of experience in IT industry & 2+ years of experience in Cloud transformation projects & cloud operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure.
- Experience working with financial industry and understand the technical architecture of banking systems is preferred.