Senior Systems Engineer – IT (Workplace Technology)
• To provide desktop and virtual desktop support services to end users, including Citrix, Windows, Office applications support
• To work with the help desk on day to day support query and service requests handling
• To perform production changes for the virtual desktop VDI and Citrix Infrastructure
• To learn, adopt and support new workspace technologies for improving the employee experience particularly Remote Access Solution and Virtual Desktop
• To follow and ensure the compliance of the internal policies and standards
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
• At least 5 years' IT working experience in desktop support under Microsoft Windows system environment
• Experience in supporting Windows, Office, Citrix and related account administrations
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work well as part of a team
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Have a recognized University degree or above in computer science or related major.
• Require good problem-solving skills.
• Depth Knowledge in Citrix Infrastructure such as Xenapp and remote access
• Have more than 2 years of experience in end user and desktop support, preferably in financial services. Experience in successfully interacting with customers.
• Prefer certifications: ITIL, Citrix Certified Associate or Professional
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.