Senior Systems Engineer - IT (Windowns & Cloud) (12 Month Contract)
- Work in a cloud infrastructure team to setup and support HKEX's virtualization and cloud environment.
- Work closely with architecture, application and engineering teams to understand and implement the optimal virtualization and cloud-based solutions.
- Manage HKEX's cloud environments according to the company policies and best practices.
- Develop workflows and automations for the cloud and virtualization platform, provide training for operators to follow.
- Deploy and orchestrate container platform for running container services, such as Kubernetes, running on a public cloud and on-premises in HKEX's datacenter.
- Handle second-level BAU support as well as regular tasks and on demand requests.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Industry
- At least 2 years of experience on supporting and operating ESXi, AWS and Azure
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related disciplines
- Familiar with automation and configuration management through DevOps scripting (E.g. Python and Powershell)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using JIRA, Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible
- Familiar with vendor management
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skill
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Certificates about relevant technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of the container technologies is a plus
- Experience managing data center operations is a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.