Our client, a well established foreign bank is looking for a senior team lead of KYC.
As a senior team lead of AML / KYC, your responsibilities:
- Supervise both AML and KYC team, around 10 pax+
- Responsible for monitoring KYC and onboarding procedure of corporate clients
- Proactively keep track with CDD review status and liaise with key stakeholders on outstanding / incomplete CDD documentation and / or deficiencies in the AML risk assessment.
- Compile AML related escalation / MIS reports to AMLC as well as local and group management.
- Identify process and control deficiencies and enhance respective risk mitigating control procedures.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for system enhancement and optimisation.
- 10+ years of relevant working experience in Corporate Banking.
- experience in managing managers and a mid-size team
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Banking / Financial services Operations field contact Gladys Chan at +852 2232 3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org