Senior Technology Architect
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Are you a Senior Technology Architect/Cloud Architect with deep and varied technology experience and skills across Cloud, Infrastructure, Platforms, EUC and Automation?
• Can you provide architectural guidance and governance to large programs of IT transformation?
• Can you define, maintain and govern technology standards and standard products for the technology domain?
• Are you innovative and know how to apply it for the benefit of the business? The Role:
Experience and Skills:
- Support the development, maintenance and governance of AIA Group's target cloud and infrastructure architecture as part of the overall enterprise architecture.
- Define and manage the standard infrastructure technologies and services catalogue.
- Develop and maintain the technology architecture principles, standards, guidelines and roadmap.
- Govern the cloud architecture across Group and ensure the projects and implementations adhere to the standards and target architecture.
- Perform technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Develop specifications for new technology products, applications and system service offerings.
- Assess the compatibility and integration of IT products and services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Help drive innovation in the technology domain.
- At least 10 years' experience in infrastructure, 5 years in Cloud, as an architect, with experience in complex international environments for insurance or financial services organisations
- Significant demonstrable experience working in Technical/Cloud/Infrastructure Architecture roles, within a multi-national organization or leading management consultancy.
- Significant experience in public cloud transformations, ideally involving Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with modern cloud technologies/concepts (some of the following): Terraform, Kubernetes, Office 365, CI/CD, Active Directory, VMware, Windows and Linux.
- Cloud Certifications (current or recent) to expert level, ideally including Azure.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Excellent communication skills including written (English)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.