Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism" and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff. We offer stimulating careers that will further your personal growth.
Senior Technology Risk Manager is under Business Support Department. Responsibilities for formulate technology related risk management strategies, processes and work plans. Review IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives and provide advisory and recommendation. Research and evaluate on latest security threats and Cyber Security Intelligence. Establish infrastructure review processes on network and infrastructure operation.
- Formulate technology related risk management strategies, processes and work plans
- Review IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives and provide advisory and recommendation
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and Cyber Security Intelligence
- Establish infrastructure review processes on network and infrastructure operation
- Manage cyber security projects for the Design, development and implementation
- Manage independent penetration test for the corporate infrastructure.
- Liaise with HKMA to ensure the technology risk management compliance with related regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 10 years or above experience in Information Technology field of banking industry
- Experience in technology risk management and understanding of HKMA requirements
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications
- Good experience in team and stakeholder management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technology Risk Manager)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2986-3233 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.