Our client is an international wealth management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are seeking for a n experienced Trader/Dealer to join their team. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for executing of equities as authorized by HNW client’s/ family office
- Develop and maintain relationships with securities dealers
- Provide advisors and clients with ongoing information about market sentiment, trading environment, trading volume, price volatility and price sensitive developments
- Provide timely communication of trades where relevant to related parties
- Ensure compliance of company’s and clients’ guidelines and procedures
- Setting up proper controls for clients’ requirements on assigned brokers and/or other requirements
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Minimum 6 – 12 years of trading experience, preferably in an asset management environment or Wealth Management space.
- University degree
- Quantitative background is an advantage
- Good knowledge of securities and local market, trading characteristics and approaches, and factors influencing price trends
- Good understanding of Asia markets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org