Senior Training Associate, Business Training & Development
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for developing and delivering training curriculums of AIA products and services to agents and partners Principal responsibilities
- Execute and deliver quality and effective training to different target participants
- Develop and maintain dynamic programs with specfic training objectives, content, activities and methods to meet the identified training needs
- Deep dive into programs to analyze impact on participants pre and post training
- Review course evaluation for further enhancement
- Participate in the development of long-term strategy to uphold mission and value of the training department as a whole
- Collect and analyze information to deliver insight for leadership team
- Participate in new initiatives according to business direction
- University / College graduate plus 4 years of experience in training, sales & service, finance/insurance industry;
- Good training sense in terms of course development, design and evaluation
- Good presentation, communications, and facilitation skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (written and verbal)
- Knowledge in insurance industry preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.