Senior Treasury Analyst | Fintech
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
As a Senior Treasury Analyst, you would be responsible for managing the funding, liquidity and balance sheet. Ensuring that the business achieves an optimal funding mix and working in full compliance to all statutory requirements. They are looking for either traditional bankers or those who have moved into the FinTech space, and are looking to build a team and have a passion for technology.
Funding & Liquidity Management
- Optimize funding mix to minimize overall funding costs for the virtual bank
- Ensure full compliance to all regulatory requirements on capital, reserves & liquidity
- Ensure contingency planning for liquidity crisis.
- Support daily cash management and other banking activities
- Coordinate and settle treasury instruments including Time deposits, Foreign exchange, Bank guarantees, etc
- Support liquidity management, payment processing and intercompany settlements
- Support cash analysis (cash balance reporting, FX transactions, etc)
- Support banking relationship management including bank fee and service analysis, agreements tracking, issue management and escalations
- Prepare and consolidate various treasury reporting such as periodic cash, forecast, FX exposures, etc
Balance Sheet Management & Analytics
- Collaborate with Risk to operationalize model setup & analysis of balance sheet.
- Optimize balance sheet mix to maximize liquidity & interest rates gaps in generating income for the Bank.
- Analysis of liquidity gaps & interest rates risks on the balance sheet to minimize risks for the Bank.
Regulatory Compliance & controls
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures, and local regulations
- Assist with internal and external audits, maintain records and provide test data as requested
- Contribute to ad hoc projects like Bank RFPs, system implementations and upgrades, basic treasury support in M&A and business activities, etc
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in corporate treasury in multinational company
- Degree in business / finance / economics with good academic record
- In-depth knowledge in cash management and/or FX market in region as a big plus
- Experience with treasury management systems and SWIFT would be appreciated
- Strong sense, knowledge and exposures to local financial regulatory environment in greater china region.
- Demonstrated understanding of how Fintech operates differently from conventional financial organization.
- Strong business partner who can influence and effectively challenge C-suite stakeholders.
If you are interested in the position above and would like to speak about it, please send your CV via the 'Apply' button below, or email: email@example.com.