Senior UX Researcher
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Support senior researchers to uncover and articulate actionable insights from research
• Own and monitor research activities for stream(s) of work
• Deliver in line with key Group Technology initiatives and requests from relevant stakeholders
• Work together with Researchers and Digital Platform Analysts to develop optimization goals and drive corresponding
data improvements and reporting
• Connect business objectives and data technology
• Continuous up-skilling in research related methodology and technology as value add to the team.
• Strong service-orientated attitude across stakeholder groups Research - Execution (40%)
Research - Synthesis (20%)
- clear and effective research plans and reach consensus with stakeholders
- Execute and manage tests to validate hypothesis and uncover insights
- Apply the correct methodology to different projects and stages to achieve insights in the most efficient manner.
- Work with stakeholders to clearly define and prioritize user research questions and support the creation of research materials
- Work with local stakeholders and relevant platforms to coordinate all the logistics to carry out the planned research activities
- Manage Insights and UX Strategy activities of assigned projects for on-time delivery
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently while balancing project work in terms of priority to the Business
- Lead and manage articulated research timelines from planning to execution to reporting
Measurement and Journeys (20%)
- Clearly articulate of research goals and work with data team to draw connection for post-launch/on-going monitoring
- Produce and present research reporting to produce convincing and clear reports based on research results, in coordination with data when needed
- Synthesize research findings and brainstorm with business/product owners for future product/feature ideas
Stakeholder Relationship Management (10%)
- Identify current pain points, propose implementable solutions, and create optimal customer journeys together with UX designers
- Work with team members to propose measurable UX KPIs for assigned projects and reach consensus with stakeholders.
- Utilize insights to lead the creation and management of desired customer journeys
- Improvement in app ratings for assigned projects
- Identify and act on research opportunities for both new designs and current live platforms, and work with stakeholders on annual research planning
- Be mindful of AIA's total digital eco-system and persistent live environments, and related user experience in planning
Research - General Practice (10%)
- Steer projects to the right direction from UX perspectives while meeting requirements from stakeholders
- Guide as SME for BUs in research matters and enquiries
- Positive feedback on assigned projects from customers and stakeholders
- Effectively and handle conflicts and differences when they occur amongst GDE internal and other project stakeholders
- Clearly identify purpose of different research projects and work with BUs to achieve related results
- Stay informed and in tune with the latest developments within research methodologies, best practices, and trends
- Support minimum 1 Group wide research-based sharing (with support from Research Lead)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.