Senior Universal Banker - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Universal Banker.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- An attractive basic salary and a quarterly incentive scheme
- HealthPlus medical insurance coverage for you and your family which includes Chinese bonesetters, medical check-up and dental
- A market leading employer pension contribution of up to 13%
- Attractive benefits such as 22 days paid annual leave and additional significant life event leave including marriage, birthday and maternity leaves that take care of your well being
- A staff rate housing loan with maximum loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Preferential terms on employee banking including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities with diverse directions to Top Tier Relationship Manager Position or Insurance Specialist role
What will I be doing as a Senior Universal Banker?
- Actively identify potential customers in the Mass and Advance segment to introduce and promote life, medical and general insurance products
- Explore and understand customers’ protection needs to recommend suitable insurance products
- Engage end to end insurance service including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application, fulfillment and follows up Responsible for quality assurance and control measures by delivering the best suitable protection solutions to customers
- Require to perform general service transactions, customer acquisition and borrowing business
- Conduct Financial Health Check and partner with Insurance Specialist and Wealth team to fulfill customer’s investment needs
- Assist team to ensure smooth branch operations and deliver service excellence
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Proven retail banking experience in promoting insurance products
- Proven experience in understanding client needs and introducing general insurance solutions to clients
- Possess positive attitude and enthusiasm to work in banking industry
- Highly driven and self motivated approach, with the determination and ambition to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin preferred
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Qualified with Insurance License includes Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1,2,3
- Investment License holder preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009IPR
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited