Senior VP, FICC Compliance, Global Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive Hong Kong
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
This is an excellent opportunity for a Global Markets Compliance expert to take on a senior fixed income compliance role focusing on credit and rates products.
Our client is an international financial institution with well established business in Asia across primary and secondary markets. They have a leading investment banking business and they have a strong platform across their markets business. They also have a strong compliance culture that value integrity and accountability.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing compliance advises for all fixed income business, with a particular focus on credit and rates desks
- Implementation of global and regional compliance policies, identifying any gap with relevant regulations in the region
- Participating in global regulatory projects and reform initiatives, such as implementation of Dodd Frank, Volcker and EMIR
- Conducting compliance training to the business and ensuring the front office staff are well aware of compliance rule and codes of conduct
- Liaising with the local regulators and handling regulatory inquiries, audits and inspections
- Review new business initiatives and assess associated compliance risk
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of compliance experience in the investment banking industry. You will have hands on experience in Fixed Income compliance with a strong knowledge of credit and rates products. Strong knowledge in local and regional regulations is essential. Ideally you have previous experience working closely with the SFC and HKMA. Excellent communication skill in English and presentation skill are expected.
Our client offers attractive compensation package for this role. Their have a fantastic culture that values employee well-being and work-life balance.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessy Wong on +852 2848 4706.