Senior Vice President - Training and Development, Human Resources
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 22 Sep 17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our business.
Lead a team to provide a full spectrum of human resources management support in areas of talent management and development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Propose and support the planning and design of organizational training and development initiatives
- Identify employee development needs and provide support and recommendations to enhance organization's performance
- Ensure smooth and timely implementation and effectiveness of training and development initiatives
- Review the training and development policies
- Source external training providers to deliver various workshops
- Assist in the development of succession planning and talent development framework, process and mechanism
- Closely work with business partners in the execution of succession planning and talent management initiatives
- Oversee the employee’s annual performance management cycle, mechanism, guidelines and processes
- Enhance the online performance management system, so as to provide data and turn into insights for formulating upcoming human resources policies
- Review performance evaluation report and conduct analysis, implement training and development plans based on the performance evaluation results
- Continue to improve on and give recommendations on the existing performance management system
- Lead various HR projects to enhance internal effectiveness and efficiency, e.g. HR process flow assessment, system enhancements, automation projects, etc.
- Provide support to enhance organization’s corporate governance and convene committee meetings
- Prepare work reports to management and head office
- Handle any other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience, which includes a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience
- Exceptional coaching, strategic consulting, facilitation, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in executing talent management strategies
- Ability to interpret, communicate and apply policies and procedures
- Mature, responsible, independent and detail-minded
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua will be essential to this role
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within six months.)