Senior Vice President RMB Internationalisation - Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President RMB Internationalisation.
In this role, you will
- Develop and execute global RMB Internationalisation Business Strategy across markets in response to China's regulatory changes and financial market opening
- Work with China and regional product managers and business teams for connecting Corporate and Financial Institution Group clients to the new opportunities arising from China internationalisation
- Proactively support business and countries on market intelligence and act as the central business strategy team for global RMB internationalisation transactions and diverse market developments associated with Belt and Road Initiatives
- Drive product innovation in response to China's going out strategy and Belt and Road Initiative
- Support Cross Border Interbank Payment System Phase 2 development from strategic direction and market needs understanding perspectives
- Ensure total compliance to the regulatory requirements related to product propositions implementation and effectively manage the risk associated with it
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A university degree
- Proven self starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance in meeting tight deadlines
- Solid years of experience in the area of Transaction Banking particularly Cash Management
- Possess strong treasury and cash management management knowledge and have managed fairly large or complex projects engaging different stakeholders
- Strong knowledge on China's reforms, RMB internationalisation and related regulatory developments
- Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A18A
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited