Senior / Assistant Vice President – Syndicate
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/FICC/SYN) in the application.
- Act as a bridge between DCM and sales and trading on the firm’s primary deals
- Manage origination, book building alongside DCM and most importantly book and deliver allocations (ie. Bond + treasuries) during new issue day
- Responsible for providing day to day market knowledge and tailored execution advice in advising companies on repeat or inaugural bond financings
- Develop wider scope of investor relationships working closely with sales
- Familiarize with portfolio managers at top asset managers, hedge funds, banks, corporates and private banks across Asia Pacific and globally so as to add value to the deal allocation process
- Private, bespoke deal origination, syndication and placement
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a syndicate role; preferably with an active primary player/s
- Team player able to bridge between DCM and Sales & trading
- Good issuer relationships a plus
- Extensive knowledge of the fixed income offering in Asia and in particular China
- Experience in bringing Asia/China offerings out of Asia into Europe/US a plus
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.